FedEx

www.fedex.com

FedEx Intern

Intern (Current Employee) Memphis, TN (US)

ProsWorking in FedEx helps you to better understand the real corporate world. You will be involved in all the meetings of the on going projects in the team. Everybody is so friendly and the living PSP is everywhere around FedEx.

ConsSometimes team members might be busy with the work they are already assigned with and so are helpless when you need to know something but that remains only for sometime. Later at some point of time, your mentor or your manager will help you finish your objectives assigned during your internship.

Advice to Senior ManagementAssign mentors to the interns immediately as they start their internship at least for the first few weeks until they understand the environment.

great company to work for

Senior Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) Memphis, TN (US)

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: company culture foster collaboration, team work, personal connection. Philosophy of… Cons: quite some overlap in projects/functions across various organizations. Management level can be too protective of its own org… Advice to Senior Management: open to the critics from other organization, improve the effiency… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Production consultant

Production Consultant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at FedEx full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hours are good depending on which store location, plenty of… Cons: Self center co-workers, seem to blame other people instead of solving the issues, lots of transferring of work orders to other… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees that have been with the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FedEx.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!