Fenwick & West

www.fenwick.com

Great place to LEARN with great management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA (US)

ProsMy co-workers are very warm and caring people. I am open to ask questions to my managers and get suggestions/advice/answers. That is completely different from the last firm, question for a question that ended up making me feel stupid. The benefits of kitchen things like milk, half & half, coffee (Peets and Starbucks), sodas always a plus. Beautiful building with great views of Mountain View, CA.

Working for an amazing and inspiring legal firm in the bay area. You can learn a lot from management, the work that you are involved in, and be inspired by management skills. Big clients, internationally involved, very green, and great people to share ideas and learn from everyone.

ConsNo growth opportunity yet in my department.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work. I enjoyed my temp position and hope to be perm in the near future. Proud to work for Fenwick & West.

Fenwick ROCKS!

Chief Professional Development Officer (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Fenwick & West

Pros: Fenwick rocks. It's a fun, supportive, caring place. Regardless of your position, you are valued as a mamber of the team. Upper… Cons: Sometimes the onsite gym is crowded. And sometimes there isn't enough food at the Friday "Beer's Here" happy hours. Seriously, sometimes there is… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing to build the firm and keep it strong. Continue to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fenwick & West once a great firm

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA (US)

I have been working at Fenwick & West

Pros: The firm was a very good place to work. Things have changed and not for… Cons: The management is blind to what some employees do. Many employees are hard workers and not "in your face" social… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management should really stand back and take a good look at the managers they have in place and realize that some of them are… More
There are newer reviews on Fenwick & West.

Worked for Fenwick & West? Contribute to the Community!