Fidelity Investments
3.4 of 5 1,552 reviews
www.fidelity.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

401(k) specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fidelity Investments

ProsConsistent. You know what you'll be doing the next day for the most part. Cool building. People know where you work when you tell them the company's name. Great gym inside the building.

ConsBoring once you get past the learning curve which takes only about a few weeks. Work you like a dog and you get no where. Very bureaucratic with a lot of people happy with status quo.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to leverage everyone's talent and don't just do things because that's the company 'policy'.

Fido

Trader (Current Employee)
Westlake, TX (US)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Solid benefits and creditable company to work for. Cons: Average pay. Possible slow growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Senior Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good work life balance, Transport, Good pay, Leaves Friendly people Cons: Very very slow growth and decisions. Those who talk will be appreciated more and given positions. Those who work and not talk much will have huge… Advice to Senior Management: Reduce the number of managers specially people managers. It is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fidelity Investments CEO Edward C. “Ned” Johnson, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees.