Fiserv

www.fiserv.com

It's ok, but in the Salt Lake office, morale is low and changes are many.

Human Resources (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

ProsIn the Salt Lake office, the people are what makes this company tolerable to work for. Executives in this office really care for their associates, however, corporate always has the final say and it's not generally in the best interest of the employees.

ConsI've only been here a short time and have witnessed two layoffs. People leave all the time and their positions are put "on hold" while the rest of the associates are left to pick up the slack. There's enough work to go around, but it seems that corporate doesn't care, they just want bigger numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the associates at the lowest levels and let the executives that were part of CUSA have a say in how the business is run. You're running your associates down and pretty soon corporate will be the ones in the call center because they can't fill the positions.

Multiple UX teams throughout organization, each with different culture, yet similar skills and expertise. Senior managem

Senior Visual Designer/User Experience Designer (Current Employee) Brookfield, WI (US)

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to learn in-depth knowledge of financial systems, products and… Cons: Not enough innovation and lack of entrepreneurial atmosphere. Safe Advice to Senior Management: Use UX for differentiation. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Overal a pretty good workplace

Technical Writer (Current Employee) Norcross, GA (US)

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: telecommute in some departments. Flex hours, Cons: inefficient processes, poor bonuses, poor promotions Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fiserv.

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!