There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

It's ok, but in the Salt Lake office, morale is low and changes are many.

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Salt Lake City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I have been working at Fiserv as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

In the Salt Lake office, the people are what makes this company tolerable to work for. Executives in this office really care for their associates, however, corporate always has the final say and it's not generally in the best interest of the employees.

Cons

I've only been here a short time and have witnessed two layoffs. People leave all the time and their positions are put "on hold" while the rest of the associates are left to pick up the slack. There's enough work to go around, but it seems that corporate doesn't care, they just want bigger numbers.

Listen to the associates at the lowest levels and let the executives that were part of CUSA have a say in how the business is run. You're running your associates down and pretty soon corporate will be the ones in the call center because they can't fill the positions.

828 Other Employee Reviews for Fiserv (View Most Recent)

One step forwards, two steps back....?

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working from home setup is very good and widespread
    Long term job security

Cons

Takes forever to get recognized given the size of the company
    Benefits are horrible for such a large company
    Too fragmented across other business units
    Too much reliance on overseas staff - whatever happened to employing US staff and growing our own economy?
    Middle and Senior Management overpaid compared to the rest of us
    Management really doesn't care about it's workers
    Conditions terrible - expect to work 60 plus hrs on a regular basis for no thanks or support from management
    Slow to adopt new procedures and proper processes

Share the wealth, better pay, better benefits. Trim the "fat". Less managers, more workers please.
    Start employing more homegrown US based staff.
    The "Ra Ra" attitude of management stops at management - 95% of us think you're doing a terrible job. No wonder many of the good guys are leaving....

So sad and mismanaged

I have been working at Fiserv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I can't think of one except I'm still there and collecting a paycheck not sure if that's a pro or con.....

Cons

Long hours, no direction, no increases (except if you are management) some of us though we were lucky not to get laid off but the workload on those of left is so intense it's just about unbareable. We are going through constant reorg. I have been told there will be new people we report to but we aren't told who they are.... How can you make such a huge change and not communicate to the employee's how that will change their job? I guess like everything else we will just have to figure it out.

Spend some time with the employee's you only listen to upper man. and they really have no clue what's going on day to day. If you don't start soon you will lose so many customers it won't even matter.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiserv

Worked for Fiserv? Contribute to the Community!