There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor

Good work environment, good pay

Former Employee - Welder  in  Cologne (Germany)
Former Employee - Welder in Cologne (Germany)

I worked at Ford Motor as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, interesting work with lots of different stations you can switch to, very polite and friendly bosses

Cons

Not that much really, it can get boring if you are stuck for too long at one post, but normally you can switch a lot

843 Other Employee Reviews for Ford Motor (View Most Recent)

Great company

I worked at Ford Motor as an intern

Pros

Lots of mentoring available if you seek it

Cons

The company went on a hiring freeze while I was working there, it was a scary experience to see the panic in people's eyes just before Christmas. But I learned some valuable lessons on Leadership.

Good, down to earth people with a political dark side. Work-hard, play hard company.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Dearborn, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Dearborn, MI (US)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good chances for advancement, smart people, great industry and product, good compensation, down-to-earth culture. Work-from-home and flex time well-used within marketing

Cons

Bureaucratic, too many meetings and processes without useful outcomes, long-ish hours and very political.

Try to unlock some of the bureaucracy and let your smart people make improvements. Ford employees spend far too much time trying to read the likes / dislikes of upper management and getting entrenched in factions.

There are newer employer reviews for Ford Motor

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!