Ford Motor
www.ford.com Dearborn, MI 5000+ Employees

Great company if you can be patient on the journey

Senior IT Manager (Current Employee)
Dearborn, MI (US)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGreat people, strong commitment to communities around the world, wide breadth of career opportunities, challenges on a scale you won't find in smaller organizations.

ConsHighly risk averse culture and tendency for hierarchical buy-in requires more time and persistence to get things done. You have to have an appreciation for this to avoid frustration and burn out.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the cultural transformation that Alan started, and embrace the changes required to be a growing business.

Great job

Customer Service Manager (Current Employee)
Florida (Uruguay)

I have been working at Ford Motor full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ford is a very good company to work for. They… Cons: As a customer service manager for 6 yrs with the company, i think the pay could be higher for what i do and the perks… Advice to Senior Management: They need to just listen more to the people on the front lines with the customers, we hear the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Family Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dearborn, MI (US)

I worked at Ford Motor full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company works with a family atmosphere that is unmatched… Cons: I found no cons to my work at Ford Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ford Motor.

Worked for Ford Motor? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ford Motor reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ford Motor CEO Alan R. Mulally. All reviews posted anonymously by Ford Motor employees.