Fossil is a close knit family of bright, ambitious, creative minds.

Current Employee - Merchandise Planner  in  Richardson, TX (US)
Current Employee - Merchandise Planner in Richardson, TX (US)

I have been working at Fossil full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Casual, innovative, creative, benefits and perks (like a generous discount and bonus structure).

Cons

Low end of pay scale for industry, lack of effective communication to stores, too many "managers/bosses" giving conflicting directions

Other Reviews for Fossil

great job and nice employees

I worked at Fossil

Pros

I had a great manager and I liked my coworkers in the store I worked at. The discount was generous and I like the brand overall.

Cons

Training took a while and I was not able to work the register for the first couple weeks, which was problematic

Great company to work for!

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate  in  Hurst, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Hurst, TX (US)

I worked at Fossil part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good team management. Great company ethics. Quality clothes. Invested managers. 5 hour shifts (typically). Great discount. Pretty good pay. Fun competitions to win different merchandise/prizes.

This is a great place to work for high school and college students. The pay is pretty good and it isn't commission based, which I liked. I worked seasonally at Fossil 4 times through college and they kept hiring me back because I had proven to be a hard worker and good at sales.

Cons

Managers are the only ones with full time hours. It is very hard to move up in this company, especially from stores to corporate.

Have a longer training period. I found a lot of inconsistencies within the store since some people weren't trained well enough and did things differently.

There are newer employer reviews for Fossil.

Worked for Fossil? Contribute to the Community!