Foster Wheeler

www.fwc.com

Excellent company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsBenefits, flex time, modern clean office building, large usefull well thought out workspace, every other weekend is a 3 day weekend with Friday off.

ConsHaving to spend 9 hours plus lunch everyday in the office in order to earn that every other Friday off. Absolutely bizzare design of the water faucets in the bathroom lavatories.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe will survive the Obama administration. The economy will recover and we will be busy again. Keep up the good work and vote against politicians that hurt our business.

One year at Foster Wheeler

Product Manager (Former Employee) Clinton, NJ (US)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

Pros: The pros are the following: Educational assistance Relocation Package Cons: Career Path help from supervisor Training for career development Advice to Senior Management: Career path development for young engineers No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

An excellent company to work for.

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) Reading, England

I worked at Foster Wheeler full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Varied opportunities. The technical capabilities of the staff are second… Cons: The salary may not be competitive with the likes of other… Advice to Senior Management: Be more competitive with salaries. Possibly follow the likes of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!