Foster Wheeler
www.fwc.com Geneva, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Foster Wheeler was like family ... would work there again.

Civil Structural Designer (Former Employee)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

ProsFoster Wheeler Civil Department has a tremendous group of people, a great department manager. For the most part employees seemed happy and very easy to work with. Do not get me wrong there are difficult people at Foster Wheeler, but they are the exception and not the rule.

ConsLet me see.... you have a long walk from the parking garage to the bank of elevators that take you to you office.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter Troy Roder left it seems as if the Houston jobs left as well. I know there are a lot of proposals for new work that is not producing work the Houston office. Bring Troy back to Houston, please.

Laid off from FW USA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Foster Wheeler

Pros: Moved to a beautiful "green" facility on the west side of Houston, very accessible by freeway. Did their… Cons: Nepotism runs rampant here: hiring inexperienced friends at a higher salary while not bringing salary up to current market rates for more experienced and… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck to you in the Upstream Market. Improve and spend some… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent company.

I have been working at Foster Wheeler

Pros: Benefits, flex time, modern clean office building, large usefull well thought out… Cons: Having to spend 9 hours plus lunch everyday in the office in order to earn that… Advice to Senior Management: We will survive the Obama administration. The economy will recover and we will be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Foster Wheeler.

Worked for Foster Wheeler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Foster Wheeler reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Foster Wheeler CEO J. Kent Masters. All reviews posted anonymously by Foster Wheeler employees.