There are newer employer reviews for Freedom Mortgage

Job was boring, simple and my personal opinion not needed to do. The underwrite could have done the job.

Current Employee - Loan Officer in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Loan Officer in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at Freedom Mortgage

Pros

Company location, better then working in retail and pay is standard OK, happy office environment, it's been know to be called "sweat shop" so the elder people say. If you have a good manager, easy going and understanding your job at Freedom could be easy and you could get yourself up to higher management position fast. It's all about how you communicate with the people and how they see you.

Cons

Personal problem are being discussed daily at the office. Family problems and others should be left at home.

Advice to Management

Pay should be hire and they like to hire lots of people and fire lots of people, high turn over rate.

reviews filtered by
  1. originate loans

Current Employee - Mortgage Officer in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Current Employee - Mortgage Officer in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at Freedom Mortgage

Pros

Diverse company that offers advancement and a large variety of lending products. The managers are competent and eager to assist in your growth

Cons

The downside of the job is industry related and directly reflects the interest rates at any given time. This dependency causes a lot of instibility for longevity.

Advice to Management

Stay diversified and cautious

Retail & Wholesale Mortgage Lending

I worked at Freedom Mortgage

Pros

No pressure to perform job duties.

Cons

No consistancy on daily operations, no guidance from management, upper management very disrepectful, meetings were very negative with owner & officers using profanity towards employees, "backroom" deals with certain employees, uneducated & unprofessional employees in charge of operating the service center, horrible customer service, they can't retain any above average employees due to the way the company is managed, etc.

Advice to Management

Wouldn't know where to start....give it up....

There are newer employer reviews for Freedom Mortgage