Fry

www.fry.com

so much potential but brought down by bad management

Designer (Former Employee) Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Prosquality of people you work alongside. There have been a huge amount of very talented people who have worked at Fry. Unfortunately a lot have now left, but the hardest reason to leave fry would be because of the people you spend your days with. They are what makes the company.

ConsFry has a very top heavy management structure. Projects are micro managed by inexperienced management. There is high turn over. There is a lack of innovative projects to work on and outside of the company many think that all fry sites function and look alike. A company that is too tied to its platform which has stifled creativity within all disciplines for too long.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to your employees

Used to be a good company.. not anymore

Lead Software Engineer (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at Fry full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Dave Fry had a vision and good people who worked with the end result in mind. Great environment when Dave was around. He was involved… Cons: NOW- HIRE cheap labor. go to a third world country hire fresh graduates with little or no experience. severely underpay them and make them work… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the Engineers. They are the driving force of the company. If the engineers are not happy and well paid, you are not producing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fry as a contractor

Pros: Lots of smart nice people. Cons: Watch for groups siding together Advice to Senior Management: Move faster More

There are newer reviews on Fry.

Worked for Fry? Contribute to the Community!