There are newer employer reviews for Fuddruckers

It was a fun high school job.

I worked at Fuddruckers

Pros

Your coworkers are usually very nice and friendly and you are sure to have a good time regardless of time of day.

Cons

Depending on your manager your hours can suck along with some duties which are unfavorable. Try not to become a GSA as that is the worst job.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Fuddruckers (View Most Recent)

Mainly for highschool students who WANT extra money

Former Employee - Cashier in Matteson, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Cashier in Matteson, IL (US)

I worked at Fuddruckers part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good hours, friendly staff, friendly customers and some of the managers can be friendly IF they like you.

Cons

pay is below minimum wage, the managers show favortism, one of my co-workers quit b/c he had been working there 3 years and still did not receive a raise, they will make you work if you are sick even if you are throwing up they will make you stay. They are too lazy to hire more staff soo they over-work you I was only a cashier & working 12 - hour shifts thats how insane the hours were

Hire more people or give more raises , stop showing favortism & raise the pay.

unforgettable

Former Employee - GSR-food Server in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - GSR-food Server in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Fuddruckers as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

we work as a team,we respect one another on behalf of our individual differences,we have one goal-to help the company grow and its graciously the same w/the feeling like to serve the guest is my/our passion...

Cons

to sometimes we overlook our break time because of too much crowded of the guest who are waiting outside in almost 1 hour just to dine in in fuddruckers..to be being honest for the rest of my life..

keep up the good work and maintain the harmonious relationship w/ both co-management,staff,and to the customer or guest..

There are newer employer reviews for Fuddruckers