Gartner

www.gartner.com

Great vision, superb execution

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Stamford, CT (US)

ProsThis company is run like a fine-tuned watch. From vision to process to measurement to tuning/revising strategy -- the management team is superb at identifying opportunities, sharpening its focus and deploying resources to capitalize on opportunities.

ConsIt can get a bit too "mechanical" and too process centric. It is not a major problem yet, but there is an element of art in the research, marketing and sales process -- not just pure process efficiency. The formula for success is superb process focus plus great talent. Process alone cannot make average performers successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture and collaboration of the senior management team permeates the entire organization. It is a VERY healthy culture -- collaborative, rewarding, immediate feedback, constructive. Remain accessible and proactive. It is harder to do as a $2B firm than a $1B firm but it is critical -- and motivating to the rank and file.

Gartner is an absolute wonderful place to work either in the office or as a remote; I've enjoyed the benefits of both.

Specialist (Current Employee) Remote, OR (US)

I have been working at Gartner full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great talent current in all marketable areas and beyond; wonderful, friendly co-workers within and without of my team; associates always willing to help in any… Cons: Some job descriptions and titles have become obsolete and should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company with Huge Market Opportunity

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Gartner full-time

Pros: - Very smart and sales friendly analysts and consultants - Strong brand recognition in the market - Most… Cons: You will need to define and create your own career path. This… Advice to Senior Management: Great run company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Gartner.

Worked for Gartner? Contribute to the Community!