Genuine Parts

GPC/NAPA

Former Employee - Sales Manager
Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at Genuine Parts

Pros

Great working atmosphere and co workers, many friends made working there. Great bonus program expecially EOY.

Cons

Very demanding houres one cannot balance personal life and professional career with expectations to succed with company basically all take and no give. Management tries to motivate with intimdation very little praise given. Promotions given "good ole boys club" fashion.

Your only as good as your people, you are losing many years of experiance. Open your eyes and stop being so proud.......for the sake of the company's future.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Genuine Parts (View Most Recent)

Genuine Parts Company

I worked at Genuine Parts

Pros

Independence is encouraged, but not without giving light to the benefit of teamwork. Room to grow and move up within position.

Cons

Training leave much to be desired at times.

Increase more hands-on training, not just for the job title, but also for software usage for business efficiency.

Outside Sales. The best company I have ever worked for! The best in the business and second to none in the industry.

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Mesa, AZ (US)
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Mesa, AZ (US)

I worked at Genuine Parts full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great products. Great factory support! Fantastic upper management support. All around the best company around. Full product lines. You have a product for every customer you call on. From Balkamp to Undercar.

Cons

I have worked for NAPA at different times and I do not have any issues with the company for all the years I was with them..

Keep up the great job.