Guess?

www.guess.com
  www.guess.com
There are newer employer reviews for Guess?

I was told to babysit the associates and not to put too much pressure on them or they would leave.

Former Employee - Store Manager in Lawrenceville, GA (US)
Former Employee - Store Manager in Lawrenceville, GA (US)

I worked at Guess?

Pros

The name brand is the best catch
The music pumps you up

Cons

If you have the wrong DM, you will be a failure. Dont listen to them if you know better.

In the Atlanta market its the worst. They dont believe in pushing associates . The direction from the DMs are inconsistent and two faced. When things go bad, even though its DM advice,they retract their verbal direction...at the wrong time and make it look like it was your idea.

324 Other Employee Reviews for Guess? (View Most Recent)

Amazing until management switch

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Guess?

Pros

It is usually like a family! They really help you out to try to do well. They really believe in giving you new and important information about the company.

Cons

It is very sales based. Your number of hours are based on the previous week's SPH. If you are a top performer every week and one week you miss you, you get no hours!

The company is run very well. I understand we have an 'image' but it should not be the most important thing at our work.

I love it! So much energy and excitement working here at corporate. It's been a whole new experience for me.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Guess?

Pros

Fabulous benefits - it's the little perks they give like free lunch for your anniversary or birthday, free full size bottle of perfume during a product launch, corporate gift cards, and thelist goes on.....however all of their benefits are superior, like medical/onsite gym & access to healthy meals,generous discounts,secure work environment and parking, decent pay,

Cons

Downtown location - although they make you feel very secure with high security. Do your job well and you won't have problems.

Most people only look at the half empty glass and are quick to pass negative judgement, they are the haters and will never appreciate the positive side of the company. please continue to trust your employees and show them appreciation - many employees are appreciative of the company and it's management but never have an opportunity or the nerve to speak up!

There are newer employer reviews for Guess?

Work at Guess Share Your Experiences