H&M
www.hm.com Stockholm, Sweden 1000 to 5000 Employees

A place to belong and feel supported

Department Manager (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at H&M full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou can dress your style and personality. You are responsible for your own development. The sky is the limit. There are no restrictions on how long you have to be in a position to get promoted.
Travel around the US and beyond for development training, expansion team opportunities and a feeling that H&M really is one big family.

ConsThere is no set schedule. Your work hours can change anytime.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop keeping everything a secret when it comes to where people and moving and why. It creates rumors between the stores. It is very upsetting to those of us who are put somewhere until question mark. How unsettling in life to not even be sure where you will work in a month. It is rude and aggravating.

H&M is wonderful

Sales Advisor (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at H&M part-time for more than a year

Pros: H&M is a wonderful company to grow and build a… Cons: Long interview process but it was worth it in the… Advice to Senior Management: My management team is wonderful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at H&M full-time for more than a year

Pros: They're are always multiple cashiers ready to attend to… Cons: Given the maximum if not even more then 40 hours a week,… Advice to Senior Management: More communication. More

There are newer reviews on H&M.

Worked for H&M? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H&M reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H&M CEO Karl-Johan Persson. All reviews posted anonymously by H&M employees.