Harrington Starr

www.harringtonstarr.com

Profesisonally fun place to work with a focus on growing both individuals and company footprint.

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) London, England

ProsHarrington Starr is a privately owned, financial services technology recrtuiment business formed in 2010 and with an active client base, just 23 months later, of 230 companies.

The company prides itself on its ability to fill the hard to find roles whilst maintaing an exceptional level of service. The training I received at Harrington Starr was excellent. After spending 16 weeks going through the Harrington Starr University Program, which is an extensive program focused on the entire recruitment lifecycle, I was able to move into a full consultant role managing the entire process. I was provided with several documents that enable me to constantly learn while I am on the job, supported by the 'training manual', a 350 page manual written by the founders on best practices within the job.

The company is passionate about constantly improving and we have regular "innovation meetings" to ensure that everyone in the business has a say in the culture and daily running of the business. We have recently implemented several changes that were proposed within the meeting to prove this.
There is a genuine team feel in the air and everyone pulls together to ensure that the company is successful. We have regular team outings and everyone in the company is a pleasure to work with.

This is a great place to work for anyone from an experienced recruiter through to a graduate as individual earning potential can be maximised in a short period of time. The commission structure is fantastic with 40% commission exercised on £25,000 + billing and activity levels are managed using prozone and OPTA, which are never used as a stick, but a carrot to acheiving optimal performance.

ConsThe only downside within the company is that the standards are so high not only externally but internally, which sometimes leads to long hours to ensure that best practices are followed from database compliance through to CV formatting.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the leadership team is doing a great job at the moment, I would ask that they continue to keep the transparency between the company and individual strategies.

There are newer reviews on Harrington Starr.

Worked for Harrington Starr? Contribute to the Community!