Harvard University
www.harvard.edu Cambridge, MA 5000+ Employees

A wonderful place to work

Telecommunications Manager (Current Employee)
Allston, MA (US)

I have been working at Harvard University full-time for more than 10 years

ProsHarvard offers tremendous benefits, from vacation time, medical benefits and financial investments. They offer various job opportunities and often promote from within the university. They believe in a family and work life balance. I feel fortunate to work at this university.

ConsI can't think of any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management strives to keep employees informed of any changes, updates, by regularly scheduling town hall meetings, where there is an open forum to address any concerns to upper management.

Intellectually stimulating

Director of Business Development (Former Employee)
Cambridge, MA (US)

I worked at Harvard University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great benefits and good work/life balance Cons: Salaries are below industry com parables Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

teaching fellow for harvard extension school

Teaching Assistant (Current Employee)
Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at Harvard University part-time for more than a year

Pros: well paid and less work. 20 hours/week. i teach weekly section and office hour. there are 4 teaching fellows in a… Cons: the tuition is not waived for this position, so the salary… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Harvard University.

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Harvard University CEO Drew Gilpin Faust. All reviews posted anonymously by Harvard University employees.