Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)

www.hearttoheartintroductions.com
  www.hearttoheartintroductions.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)

Extremely Organized Matchmaking Company

Current Employee - Dating Consultant  in  Vienna, VA (US)
Current Employee - Dating Consultant in Vienna, VA (US)

I have been working at Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good Atmosphere, good team of people, superb management, and huge database of customers. This company works for the consumer in the matchmaking industry. We are all highly educated with psychology degrees and the company continues to train us at different matchmaking institutes.

Cons

We get paid salary, no commission. I'm unsure why they don't pay us commission. We get a bonus, but that is only when we get a person married.

I enjoy working for the company, but when you are a consultant it gets tiring and frustrating with no break, it would be nice to give us a little more breaks. Stop with the Up system for clients.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) (View Most Recent)

I love this Job!!!

Current Employee - Professional Matchmaker  in  Vienna, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Professional Matchmaker in Vienna, VA (US)

I have been working at Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland) full-time for more than a year

Pros

Matching people up to the right person. Making their dream come true. Getting paid a bonus when I match people up to the right person.

Cons

Not getting paid commission on sales, getting paid a salary with bonus.

Give us more time off, but overall I love the job

There are newer employer reviews for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)

Worked for Heart to Heart Introductions (Maryland)? Contribute to the Community!