Hershey Entertainment

www.hersheypark.com

Better than other options for high school students, but still far from being rewarding.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere's not much to say about the more or less boilerplate jobs most people take on here. They do pay more than most companies employing high school students though. The actual work is less repetitive than similar jobs, although that's not saying much.

ConsThe scheduling is inflexible, there is zero chance to get an increased salary unless you stay on for multiple years. Also, while it's less repetitive than other unskilled positions, it's still highly repetitious.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonestly, the place is fairly well run. The market is exceptionally favorable to companies hiring unskilled laborers right now, so I'd probably recommend that they reduce salaries and fire employees, although I feel business advice is outside of the domain this question is addressing.

In operations, you work a lot of hours.

I have been working at Hershey Entertainment

Pros: The people you work with are fun to be around It is a fun atmosphere Wide… Cons: Pay is lower than comparable jobs with other companies in the area In operations you work a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the weak managers in your various departments. Don't keep passing them around to… More

TUDOR GRILL

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros: THERE WAS A LOT OF PROS ABOUT THIS JOB. FOR… Cons: Servers were but heads. Customers were to messy and I always had… Advice to Senior Management: Theirs nothing to say that's needed to be changed about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hershey Entertainment.

Worked for Hershey Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!