There are newer employer reviews for Hershey Entertainment

Sweet place to work depending on where at in the company you are

Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA (US)
Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA (US)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros

GREAT discounts! Such as getting into the park for free, discounts at pretty much anything HERCO related (hotel spa, hotel rooms, dining, entertainment). I even received free concert tickets for showing my ID once. You also get to meet some great people that work and stay there. Hard work is usually recognized once management begins to notice you after a little while.

Cons

In the summer it gets really hectic, especially with little kids running around everywhere. And after the summer, they don't always guarantee you the hours you might want or shifts you can't work (why I stopped working there... they repeatedly scheduled me when they knew I had classes and then told me I had to find someone to work for me and it was my problem)

I don't know?

39 Other Employee Reviews for Hershey Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Intern

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros

Lots of hands-on experience, good management experience, will learn how to deal with people

Cons

Did not train from the start, but wanted you to learn by asking questions when a problem came up. Tons of hours with no overtime pay!

Pretty good.

Former Employee - Food and Beverage Clerk in Hershey, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Food and Beverage Clerk in Hershey, PA (US)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It was a fun atmosphere. The camaraderie was good. I was fortunate to be in a Food and Beverage stand that had air conditioning.

Cons

The days are long, your work gets unrecognized, and there is not much mobility.

There are newer employer reviews for Hershey Entertainment