Sweet place to work depending on where at in the company you are

Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey  in  Hershey, PA (US)
Former Employee - Worked At the Hotel Hershey in Hershey, PA (US)

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros

GREAT discounts! Such as getting into the park for free, discounts at pretty much anything HERCO related (hotel spa, hotel rooms, dining, entertainment). I even received free concert tickets for showing my ID once. You also get to meet some great people that work and stay there. Hard work is usually recognized once management begins to notice you after a little while.

Cons

In the summer it gets really hectic, especially with little kids running around everywhere. And after the summer, they don't always guarantee you the hours you might want or shifts you can't work (why I stopped working there... they repeatedly scheduled me when they knew I had classes and then told me I had to find someone to work for me and it was my problem)

I don't know?

Other Reviews for Hershey Entertainment

Hospitality Intern

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros

The hospitality internship program, offered in summers provides great exposure to different departments.

Cons

The opportunities to continue on with company following internship are hit or miss.

Fun place to work and make friends

I worked at Hershey Entertainment

Pros

get to work around friends

Cons

Your supervisors are sometimes younger than you are.

stop only giving good shifts to your friends and not rotating through the whole department

There are newer employer reviews for Hershey Entertainment.

Worked for Hershey Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!