Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

With the size and resources available HP has the potential to be more innovative and sucessful.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Pontiac, MI (US)

ProsPeople and work ethic of the Enterpise Service Division. Flexible Work from Home arrangement. Dynamic work environment. Global based company. Opportunities to service many interesting industries.

ConsTools and Process not effective. Lack of career advancement opportunities. Recognition and rewards to employees. Lack of decision and execution of a plan that would address key issues like improvement of Tools and Process.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide on best practices regarding common tools and processes and provide career advancement opportunities to employees.

A good learning experience for systems engineers but product range and growth lacking

Technical Consultant (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work life balance. Colleagues are talented and you get to… Cons: Lack of growth and company direction. A growing sense of a… Advice to Senior Management: As a customer, I would really like to see a HP creating a niche laptop brand that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

company review HP Bucharest Romania

Collection Specialist (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than a year

Pros: culture, training quality, great IT support Cons: poor management quality, low salaries Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!