Higher One

www.higherone.com

Customer Agent

Current Employee - Agent
Current Employee - Agent

Pros

Fast paced, flexible hours, good moral, open communication, company culture, fun place to work, ability to work from home, positive environment,

Cons

Lack of support at times, weak leadership roles at times, slow responses and acknowledgment from mgmt especially via email, lower compensation scale,

reexamine compensation packages, evaluate management effectiveness and effectiveness of support roles, more training, more team meeting sessions, better virtual environment would be good too.

Other reviews for Higher One

Seasonal- Work from Home Customer Care Agent

Current Employee - Seasonal Customer Service Representative  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Current Employee - Seasonal Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA (US)

Pros

Work from home....No Commute
    Pay is great
    I worked from 6pm- 11pm so it allowed me to use this job as just a supplement to my current income.
    The training hours and pay is the same as working hours and pay. You go through the training material at your own pace.
    The calls that you receive are not difficult at all you are basically just dealing with college students and occasionally their parents.

Cons

I have no cons I enjoyed this job.

Keep up the good work. When you need help or assistance very responsive. I love the way training is setup and the pay is great.

Best best best

Pros

I like everything here. Nit started working though, but really exciting.

Cons

Nothing to say for a good company

There are newer employer reviews for Higher One.

Worked for Higher One? Contribute to the Community!