Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Dictatorial, disrespectful, archaic, good ol'boy managment drove hourlies to the union instead of drawing them away.

Production Manager (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time

ProsTo work to improve the culture and make a difference in the management team.

ConsAny improvement attempted is fought at all levels and departments to keep the status quo for fear of raising the bar and possibly the performance expectations.
Extremely low integrity among management. Very low accountability for those not performing.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop expecting the same people who put the company in the position it's in to do any different than they've done since years before the last bankruptcy.
Stop trying to turn the company around with the same people who drove it into the ditch in the first place. It wasn't the union. It was supervision all the way through EVPs that did this.

bad company does not care about you

Production Supervisor (Former Employee)
Schiller Park, IL (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: the people were good and caring Cons: company does not care about you Advice to Senior Management: change your way you do business No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Welcome to Hostess Brands, were we don't care about your problems

Loader (Former Employee)
Roscoe, IL (US)

I worked at Hostess Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay, free products, decent working conditions, great bosses ( at certain depots ) really enjoyed the my coworker. Mostly hassle free management. Union job… Cons: Allot of older drivers who were very set in there ways on how things should have been done. Surprise visits from the higher ups at… Advice to Senior Management: Don't like about what is going on in the company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.