Huntress Group

www.huntressgroup.com

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment  in  London, England
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

Other reviews for Huntress Group

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

A company that could and should do much better.

Current Employee - Consultant  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

Pros

The company was formerly very entrepreneurial, however this spirit has been lost in recent months. The location of the office is superb.

Cons

Senior Management have recently left. Promises are rarely kept. A company that lacks clear direction and focus. e.g. two offices recently closing. the company rarely keeps its high achievers and often hires mediocre staff.

honesty, more focus and direction, and consistency.

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group.

Worked for Huntress Group? Contribute to the Community!