Huntress Group

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

8 Other Employee Reviews for Huntress Group (View Most Recent)

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

I worked at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

An excellent Company with strong values and a bright future!

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Epsom, England
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Epsom, England

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Huntress Group for 3 years and loved every minute of it! The culture is very 'work hard, play hard' and my colleagues / management have always made it an enjoyable place to work. The new CEO is a true inspiration and I expect to hear good things about Huntress Group over the next few years, making them a real contender within the Recruitment industry. I would highly recommend Huntress Group as an employer.

Cons

There was not a great training scheme when I started in 2010, but this has now been rectified and there is a new training and development programme in place making it a great Company to start your recruitment career for anyone interested in getting into the industry!

Just to continue to make the improvements within the organisation to attract and retain the best staff so that they can look forward to coming into work everyday just as much as I have!

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group