Huntress Group

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group

efinite pro's and cons - I've seen a lot worse

Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England
Former Employee - Recruitment in London, England

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

heavy focus on training & development, fast to promote and provide opportunities for personal growth, very hands on management style, lots of longevity

Cons

Finger pointing, scape goating culture when things go wrong, managers definitely play favourites - lack of consistency in decision making

13 Other Employee Reviews for Huntress Group (View Most Recent)

Poor management and senior management seem oblivious

I worked at Huntress Group full-time

Pros

Good back office support, good admin support. Good basic and commission structure.

Cons

Management seem to have a lack of respect for work/life balance, didn't lead by example and I felt created stressful situations that didn't need to be created. When I left not in a positive way (due to the terrible management I was suffering) I was shunned and although I hit all my targets and did budget in Q1 and Q2 they refused to pay my commission.

Learn to be more professional, lead by example and respect your staffs work/life balance especially when they are all ready hitting targets!

Headed for greatness

Former Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England
    Former Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England

I worked at Huntress Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The CEO, who has only been with the Huntress for 9 months, is proof that a successful business is a result of strong leadership. The company really has had a resurrection since he joined in March and the culture of the business as a whole is almost unrecognisable - for the better! Collaboration drives everything now and people are genuinely ecstatic for each others' successes. There's a lot of talent in the company and I think they've found a great way to harness it. You're supported by friendly people who are egging you on to do well.

They've rolled out a new extensive training scheme and a new 'career pathway' for 2015 so there's now a clear way to steer your career in the business. They're really trying to offer a career not a job, you can think about long-term goals with the business rather than staying for a year and moving on.

Cons

I think the maternity and paternity leave is pretty basic, but I hear they're looking to improve this in 2015.

The only way is up! Keep doing what you're doing and I look forward to seeing the success of the business in years to come.

There are newer employer reviews for Huntress Group