IFDS

www.ifdsgroup.com

Market leader providing significant stretch and new challenges

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Basildon, South East England, England

ProsHighly respected and forward thinking business, winning the lions share of its core market through thought leadership and innovation. Provides high quality customer service and IT solutions. This in turn provides excellent career opportunities, internal mobility is encouraged and greater international opportunities through more globalisation,. The next phase of growth is very exciting with major investment in two new market lines starting the bear fruit.

ConsThey work you hard! An outsourcing company works on tight margins and as such carries little fat. We all work with 100% effort and probably at 110% capacity all the time! If you want to coast or struggle to deliver to tight and pressured deadlines we are probably not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower more and delegate decision making. You have some major talent coming through through the ranks, use it!

Overall good experience. You need to be able to adapt to the many changes changes in upper management and processes.

I have been working at IFDS

Pros: Good structure . Nice people Cons: Lots of changes in management and processes Advice to Senior Management: More communication More

used to be good, then management destroyed it with a passion.

Software Developer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at IFDS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 1- downtown location 2- flexible work hours. 3- nice friendly peers 4- 100 RRSP matching upto 3.5% of paycheck 5- free coffee… Cons: 1 - very bad management 2- no job security, specially now that they have pretty much out sourced everything to india. 3- no employee recognition "employee of… Advice to Senior Management: value your employees, recognize them and provide them room for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on IFDS.

Worked for IFDS? Contribute to the Community!