IFDS
www.ifdsgroup.com Basildon, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Market leader providing significant stretch and new challenges

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Basildon, South East England, England

I have been working at IFDS full-time for more than 10 years

ProsHighly respected and forward thinking business, winning the lions share of its core market through thought leadership and innovation. Provides high quality customer service and IT solutions. This in turn provides excellent career opportunities, internal mobility is encouraged and greater international opportunities through more globalisation,. The next phase of growth is very exciting with major investment in two new market lines starting the bear fruit.

ConsThey work you hard! An outsourcing company works on tight margins and as such carries little fat. We all work with 100% effort and probably at 110% capacity all the time! If you want to coast or struggle to deliver to tight and pressured deadlines we are probably not the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower more and delegate decision making. You have some major talent coming through through the ranks, use it!

Good job with downfalls

Software Developer (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at IFDS full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good downtown office, friendly environment, learning opportunities, interesting job. Attention to safety. Co-workers are… Cons: complex management structure, challenging 24/7 job. A little bit overcrowded cubicle space - not so… Advice to Senior Management: better understanding how it REALLY works ;-) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An acceptable first job

Team Lead - Business Operations (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at IFDS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - user friendly processing system Cons: - constant upper & mid level management carousel - is an outsource company that outsourced its work to India - issues are the rule, not an… Advice to Senior Management: Multiple client losses should tell them that something (or most… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IFDS.

Worked for IFDS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IFDS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for IFDS CEO Simon Hudson-Lund . All reviews posted anonymously by IFDS employees.