There are newer employer reviews for INC Research

The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development.

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England
Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

INC Research has supported my career development.
I work hard and subsequently have always been recognised for it; I have been promoted into a position of management and been given the autonomy to make the decisions that I feel are right for my team.
I am not just another number; my opinion matters!

Cons

This is a company where you are recognised for your merit; people who just want to coast or do not perform are quickly found out.

Trust in your employees; they will deliver!!

120 Other Employee Reviews for INC Research (View Most Recent)

Kendle thought it was a merger it was a merciless takeover

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at INC Research

Pros

Kept Kendle employees in a job in the very short term. Good Business development

Cons

Where to start, brutal removal of very experienced kendle management right across the board to be replaced by management with half the experience. INC very distrustful of Kendle staff bordering on arrogance. Dishonest management ticking boxes and insincere. Data management very insular and pigeon- holed......very early nineties view on centralised resources in the back of beyond. Avoid..small man syndrome

You do not superimpose the same management structure on to operations that has doubled. Also Battle East Sussex is not just outside London it is hours away. I fear your Kendle takeover has left ex kendle folks very unhappy and this will ensure that long term difficulty.

Great start for CRO industry job

Former Employee - Site Activation Specialist in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Former Employee - Site Activation Specialist in Raleigh, NC (US)

I worked at INC Research full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It was a great place to learn the ropes of the CRO industry. I felt like the company was a little bit behind in technology, but overall it was a welcoming environment that taught you the basics of the industry and clinical trials.

Cons

No clear career pathways were provided.

I felt that the start-up group was always treated as the "black sheep" of the company. Even now I think they are still separated from the rest of the company in a different building. Show unity within your company and keep everyone informed equally.

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research