The comapny has shown me an enormous amount of respect from supporting my relocation through to my career development.

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager  in  Camberley, England
Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in Camberley, England

I have been working at INC Research

Pros

INC Research has supported my career development.
I work hard and subsequently have always been recognised for it; I have been promoted into a position of management and been given the autonomy to make the decisions that I feel are right for my team.
I am not just another number; my opinion matters!

Cons

This is a company where you are recognised for your merit; people who just want to coast or do not perform are quickly found out.

Trust in your employees; they will deliver!!

Other Reviews for INC Research

Regional PM

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  London, England
    Current Employee - Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at INC Research full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Supportive team, challenging, growth is possible if you do a good work, salary is comparable to other CROs

Cons

Growing really fast, means lack of resources and constant struggle, that leads to great people to leave the company as they are burned with work.

Hire, hire, hire

Good for experience, Bad for remuneration

Current Employee - Site Contracts Analyst  in  Camberley, England
    Current Employee - Site Contracts Analyst in Camberley, England

I have been working at INC Research full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of work going in this growing company means you will be thrown into lots of challenges - great for gaining experience. Career progression opportunities are there if you bide your time and work in the right department. Payroll is very good. Good social side. Great people.

Cons

You do not get paid enough, flexible working policy is implemented differently in different departments, does not have a proper bonus structure in place, benefits are quite lacklustre compared to other CROs (Save for Gym membership). No overtime paid.

If you are serious about retaining your quality talent, develop a bonus structure.
    If you are serious about your flexible working schedule, develop a consistent approach across all business units.
    Make the PDR more reflective and pay increases thus balanced.
    Reward employees who consistently go above and beyond with incentives or holiday in lieu etc.

There are newer employer reviews for INC Research.

Worked for INC Research? Contribute to the Community!