Good company to work for

Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive  in  Madrid (Spain)
Former Employee - Sponsorship Sales Executive in Madrid (Spain)

I worked at IQPC full-time

Pros

Good pay and quite structured in the sales area; learnt the spin sales process

Cons

Too many support people for the number of sales people

More training sessions would come in handy

Other Reviews for IQPC

Entrepreneurial Environment Where Successes Is Rewarded

Current Employee - Conference Producer  in  New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Conference Producer in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at IQPC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been with IQPC for the last 7 years and have enjoyed the entrepreneurial environment where success is rewarded. As a producer you truly feel like you are running your own business within a business. You get the chance to work with really creative types across operations, marketing and sales. If global opportunities are your passion, this is a company you want to check out. I've been given the opportunity to work and live in many different countries throughout my time spent here.

Cons

The work environment is very fast-paced

Not for everyone, but certainly for me

I have been working at IQPC part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Work hard, play hard, innovation, independence, creativity, training, development, career progression. All these I have experienced personally at IQPC . Has my career here been easy, not always but has it been worth it absolutely. I had to work hard, at time long hours and stress have been involved but I’ve been rewarded with loyalty and respect from senior management across many global offices
    There are few companies that will employ relatively inexperienced people and invest in giving them the tools to succeed. How do I know this is true, because I spend every day doing just that for IQPC. You could rebuke this by saying but you don’t do it for everyone, of course we don’t, show me a company that does.

Cons

The conference business is fast paced, target and performance driven and highly competitive - it's not for everyone and tends to incite a love, hate relationship. IQPC looks for people who thrive in that environment and yes because of the project nature of the work it’s impossible for the business to sustain continual poor performing individuals. Staff turnover is higher than many industries but for every dissatisfied employee I could show you an example of someone who left us equipped with the tools to accelerate their career in ways they simply could not have done without the training we provided. Or, someone who left, tried the greener grass and choose to come back.

Continue to discuss and recognise the challanges and focus on fixing them, no business is perfect but we should never stop trying to be.

There are newer employer reviews for IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!