IQPC

www.iqpc.com

Tough but rewarding....IQPC deserves more credit on this website!

Sponsorship Sales Executive (Former Employee) London, England

ProsI first joined IQPC with very little sales experience, little did I know when I joined the company the 2+ years I spent at IQPC where going to be the most challenging but rewarding years in my sales career so far.

Firstly, I see a lot of negative reviews on this page about IQPC which I strongly disagree with. It is a tough sales environment not for the light hearted so if you aren't willing to learn quick, put in the work that is required to be successful on the job and actually show the determination you loved talking about during your interview, this isn't the place for you. Most of the negative reviews on here are from sales people who couldn't cut it based on there sales ability and work ethic, nothing else.

The sales training at IQPC is fast, tough and very much on the job (be willing to make mistakes and learn from them) within a short space of time you will soon notice the improvements made in your sales technique . The management team at IQPC who I highly respected especially my manager at the time are very much in the trenches with you and always lead by example, which is a rare element in business, but be warned that in return they expect you to take on board any advise shared with you and they do not like time wasters who aren't willing to improve.

IQPC isn't perfect but I recommend anyone who is looking to develop there sales skills, increase there commercial awareness and really wants the chance fast track within a meritocracy to give it a go, just be willing to work hard and make mistakes along the way.

ConsThe downside to IQPC is the challange with events, there is always going to be good products and bad products, during your time here you will learn to sell both successfully, making you a recession proof sales person who can sell anything.

Sponsorship, Delegate Sales, Production and Marketing could work better togetherto increase the chances of your "product" delivering to it's clients.

Poor Management, Bullying, Extremely High Staff Turnover, Beware!!!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) London, England

I have been working at IQPC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Dress down Fridays Close to Victoria station Lots of nice eateries in… Cons: Poor level of management, bullying and gossiping to the extreme, you won’t last long if you’re not in the ‘in’ crowd. Terrible Marketing practices including… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management require re-training in every aspect of business and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great entry level job. No place to pursue a career

Sponsorship Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at IQPC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great training, good management, full of energy. I would recommend anyone that's… Cons: No career progression. I've been promoted to a sponsorship sales manager and only got a £200… Advice to Senior Management: Please start appreciating the talent you have. Stop being arrogant! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!