Imagination
www.imagination.com London, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Committed teams delivering innovative work

I have been working at Imagination full-time

ProsGenuinely committed to doing new and breakthrough work (which, of course, comes with all sorts of complications, but also great opportunities). Interesting combination of big, stable clients, and smaller, more nimble ones.

ConsIt's a demanding workplace - it's not enough to have a good idea, you need to be able to articulate it and push it forward. Some complaints about process, but usually from those who are expecting someone else to push a project forward.

The world's biggest small agency

I have been working at Imagination full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Massively creative - completely committed. Good long lasting client relationships. Cons: Flakey organisation, non-traditional agency structure. Only just getting to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Has some growing to do.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Imagination

Pros: On paper, ample benefits to joining the company. The New York office is in Tribeca, a lovely neighborhood to work in. After a waiting period,… Cons: Management in New York/Detroit offices leave much to be desired and changes need to be made. Communication between supervisors and their staff has been a… Advice to Senior Management: Take the above to heart. There is some great talent (you should know, you hired… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imagination.

Worked for Imagination? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination CEO Douglas Broadley. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination employees.