Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com Kings Langley, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Exciting, cutting edge company

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

ProsIt is amazing to be involved with technologies that are leading the industry and having a customer base that reads like a who's who of the best technology companies around the globe. The working environment is very positive due to people's genuine enthusiasm for the work we are doing and the fact that all are confident about the company's near and long term potential.

ConsThe learning curves can be quite steep. Many employees have been here for a very long time, so new people can find it harder to integrate and be included.

Advice to Senior ManagementFantastic dedication among senior leaders and staff, try to build better communication channels.

Good for graduate

Design Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Good for graduate to learn Cons: after several years working it is not quite interesting More

Will look good on your CV, but mainly for financial reasons, not a long term career option

Design Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Admittedly, IMG is a name that will stand out on your CV. Working with the… Cons: Salary is quite uncompetitive. Bureaucracy and process Middle management can be clueless Probably… Advice to Senior Management: Salaries should be reviewed more regularly. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination Technologies CEO Hossein Yassaie. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination Technologies employees.