Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com Kings Langley, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best Kept Secret in Union County - NC

Vice President Business Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmall, flexible and high Tech! Our industry, background screening is very young which means it is growing very fast! People are laid back but work really hard!

ConsNeed one more bath room to share. I't stays busy all the time! Owner is brillant, but he takes on too much of the adminstration side of the business. He has no life which is sad.

Imaginations Technologies

Pune (India)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Employee Friendly, Good Communications with the headquarters, good communications between… Cons: No overtime, expected to work long hours when required as… More

A fantastic place to work

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Real engineering driven company Informal environment Senior management REALLY care about employees Really… Cons: Location could be better, but really close to London so… Advice to Senior Management: Keep going with your motivation, inspiration & hard work. Every time we hold… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination Technologies CEO Hossein Yassaie. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination Technologies employees.