InBev

not bad....

Current Employee - Group Manager
Current Employee - Group Manager

I have been working at InBev

Pros

encourages learning
OT is there if you want it

Cons

too much low hanging fruit getting away with too much

get rid of the low hanging fruit
tell us the truth - dont tell us that abi wants the best and nothing but the best but instead continues to cut benefits, reward those who dont perform, and destroy morale

42 Other Employee Reviews for InBev (View Most Recent)

Ruthless to employees and suppliers

Former Employee - IT Manager in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at InBev

Pros

AB InBev loves money, in fact, they worship it. Pay and bonus are higher than standard but it comes at a high price to your humanity.

Cons

Little respect for others in the workplace. If you care about people then this is not the culture for you. Their culture is simple, "the end justifies the means". Lying to employees is at the heart of the culture.

Your culture will clash with many Americans. As the public understands the culture and the company behind the product. Many Americans will not drink your beer.

A brewer that thinks like a banker

Current Employee - Director Marketing in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Director Marketing in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at InBev

Pros

For non-family oriented young type A men, this is a great place. There is a high expectation of promotable employees to relocate, often. Compensation can be lucrative, but it is highly leveraged against acheiving "KPI's" which some feel are are intentionally set too high.

Cons

Anheuser-Busch was acquired by InBev in November of 2008. The legacy A-B people (like me) are generally not happy. The legacy InBev people are generally very happy. Outsiders who join the company now are brought in by the legacy InBev people, so they are generally happy too.

Stop giving speechs to the employees than include your opinion that of every 500 employees, only 5 or so are truly valuable. Its usually the only part of the speech they remember.

There are newer employer reviews for InBev