Ingersoll-Rand
company.ingersollrand.com Swords, Ireland 5000+ Employees

The best...

Bridgeton, MO (US)

I have been working at Ingersoll-Rand full-time for less than a year

ProsHands down, them most AMAZING place I have ever worked. The company, for as large as they are, really care about their employees. Their screening process is very in depth, so we only hire the BEST available.

ConsNone that come to mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementChoose your words carefully. A lot of people take EXACT words to heart. They they sit there and fear for their jobs, which I would think HAS to effect production. THINK and SAY positive even if it won't be pleasant.

Software Engineer Intern

I have been working at Ingersoll-Rand as an intern

Pros: Fun, Educational, Friendly, Personable, Challenging Cons: Short-Term, Hours, Learning Curve, Communication Challenges More

Liar, liar pants on fire

Chief Technology Officer (Former Employee)
Davidson, NC (US)

I worked at Ingersoll-Rand full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: None at all. Worst place ever. Cons: They lie., and they lie some more. Advice to Senior Management: Hire people with ethics. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ingersoll-Rand.

Worked for Ingersoll-Rand? Contribute to the Community!

Ingersoll-Rand – Why Work for Us?

Ingersoll Rand is composed of a diverse array of business and market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, With more than 58,000 employees in locations worldwide, we offer career opportunities as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingersoll-Rand reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ingersoll-Rand CEO Michael W. Lamach. All reviews posted anonymously by Ingersoll-Rand employees.