InterDigital
www.interdigital.com King of Prussia, PA 150 to 499 Employees

InterDigital needs some cleanup at Senior Management level

Staff Engineer (Current Employee)
Melville, NY (US)

I have been working at InterDigital

ProsIt is small company. So the environment is very competitive. Engineers are one of the smartest engineers. Benefits given to engineer are sometimes are good. Every innovation is paid a lot for. Contributions are valued a lot. you can be a large fish in small pond very fast. Diverse group of people to work with.

ConsSenior management lacks direction. In fact entire upper management team lacks direction.
Number of meetings are way high. Which makes is less productive space.
All Allhands meetings presentation, more-or-less look "identical"

Hiring HR Stinks. Upper management doesn't seem to realize that they miss a lot of good ppl who want to work with this company because of the hiring manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to clean up themselves. a lot of junk folks. Remove some patent hungry folks.

Top notch talent magnet

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at InterDigital

Pros: The talent there is second to none. You can… Cons: Too many corporate focus changes in a short time. More

Great contractor experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at InterDigital as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Working as a consultant on a 7-month, part-time project, I was treated with a great deal of kindness, patience, and understanding as my father became… Cons: I can't really think of any glaring cons. I would, though, like to see the company leverage its vocational… Advice to Senior Management: Make it a priority to determine if there's a higher purpose for your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on InterDigital.

Worked for InterDigital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterDigital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterDigital CEO William J. Merritt. All reviews posted anonymously by InterDigital employees.