Internap Network Services

www.internap.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Internap Network Services

Internap is a good place to work for a small company of 450 employees.

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Internap Network Services

Pros

Great PTO plan, paid parking, and good health benefits with Cigna. Groups are organized but some can have improved communications. Shome tools for looking are data are not good at all and need a major overhall and the company just keeps promising to give us better tools but never delivers claiming budget troubles, etc.

Cons

VP level mgmt does not talk openly to the rest of staff. People do not say hello in the hall hardly ever unless they already know you. Many seem either tired, bored or over worked so maybe that is why they never say hello. Seems the culture is to go on and be busy at your desk and not get to know anyone.

Stop being away from the common workers or base employees and get to know them by having face to face interactions.

57 Other Employee Reviews for Internap Network Services (View Most Recent)

I moved to Internap about 4m ago and have been very happy.

Current Employee - Cloud Hosting
    Current Employee - Cloud Hosting

I have been working at Internap Network Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very smart co-workers, focus on a specific niche in the market (high performance computing), the staff likes to have fun, the staff takes their jobs very seriously, lots of concern for the customers, great brand new office space, all of the support and resources my team needs to do their job, the opportunity to work on really cool projects that are mainstream Worldwide, a leadership team who cares about the staff.

Cons

Because our clients require 24/7 support the working hours can sometimes be unusual, customer deadlines sometimes lead to having to push or rush things to get in place in-time. In the Atlanta office if you want to come to work or leave during peak rush hour be prepared to sit in traffic (luckily the company is flexible and allows me to come in and leave early)

Management seems to be rebuilding the company in the right direction. My advice is to recruit the best, most talented people into the organization. Great people will continue to make the company a great place to work.

majorly rethinking my decision

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Internap Network Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good place to learn colocation and IP.

Can be good if you come with your own accounts.

I've met some great startups my first month here.

Cons

I feel like I've made a huge career mistake. Every day I feel micromanaged and do not have basic sales support. It took me many days to get a login so I could start quoting.

At my first sales kickoff in Atlanta, there was hardly any new product information. There doesn't seem to be much innovation here.

Please make it easier to work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Internap Network Services