International Speedway
www.iscmotorsports.com Daytona Beach, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Upper Management Only Cares About Their Own Agenda

Agent (Current Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL (US)

I have been working at International Speedway full-time for less than a year

ProsFree Tickets - occasional Travel. Got to learn a lot about NASCAR. The team leaders and the trainer care a ton about the overall success of the company.

ConsThe management team is cold and uncaring when it comes to the employees. One manager in particular would hold mistakes against you until you got fired or quit. The pay was unacceptably low considering what they ask you to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time at the call center to make sure your employees are treated with kindness not like children.

Enjoy all of the employees

I have been working at International Speedway

Pros: Enjoy the entertainment factor of the job Cons: A lot of the thinking is still old school. More

Motorsports

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at International Speedway

Pros: The work enviroment is fun and fast Cons: They are fairly unstable and layoffs Advice to Senior Management: Management is great More

There are newer reviews on International Speedway.

Worked for International Speedway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Speedway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for International Speedway CEO Lesa D. France Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by International Speedway employees.