Itron
www.itron.com Liberty Lake, WA 5000+ Employees

a wonderful place to get regular paycheck and do something else you like

RD Manager (Current Employee)
West Union, SC (US)

I have been working at Itron full-time

Prosno real work to do at all , no pressure, everyone can work as an engineer or manager even if you know nothing. noboady cares what you do , so you have plenty of time shopping on ebay, trading stocks or watching youtube. You basically get paid for doing nothing and having your own fun in you cubicle...that's amazing...

Consridiculously low pay, huge lay offs now and then, if you r not good at kissing the right ass, you dead..
management people are related and all family members, husband promotes his wife, wife promotes her brother, the brother hires his wife... good engineers and hard workers are disposal and treated like trash by them and get laid off easily.
one star is tooooooooooo much for this company...

Advice to Senior Managementhow come you don't hire your mom and dad, that's unfair, if your brother can be the manager, your parents could be the CEO!!!

Way to go- not bad though!

I have been working at Itron full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: promotes work life balance; okish for tech exposure Cons: lack of communication & information sharing by the senior mgmt. Advice to Senior Management: encourage building an open atmosphere No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Itron - San Mateo - needs improvement for software management

San Mateo, CA (US)

I have been working at Itron full-time for less than a year

Pros: Itron is a gas, electric, water metering company moving into new cellular smart grid metering solutions. Itron stock investment for the long term (not short… Cons: Itron Cellular Solutions (San Mateo) is not the best place to work if you're interested in leading edge software development for Java engineers or Java… Advice to Senior Management: Imperative to instill effective professional two-way communication and team work, instill pair programming to spread the knowledge of core systems; instill solid facilitative… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Itron.

Worked for Itron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Itron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Itron CEO Philip Mezey . All reviews posted anonymously by Itron employees.