J. Crew
www.jcrew.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A fun workplace because I love the brand.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Roseville, MN (US)

I have been working at J. Crew

ProsI like the work environment and the other associates and sales support as well as management are all quality people. The quality of the clothing is excellent and I love that the main focus is creating an experience for our customers that reflects J. Crew as a company.

ConsSometimes the on call system is a little frustrating when trying to plan or schedule things. There are also times when business is pretty slow, but that's common in retail.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep sales associates and sales support up to date with expectations and also with things that corporate wants to emphasize. Encouragement is also a plus!

Vert satisfied

Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: Fast pace, time flies when you're on the floor. … Cons: Mall hours can be a pain Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great work culture and excellent team work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at J. Crew

Pros: Employee Benefits package is great. Compensation associate discounts are awesome casual work culture allows… Cons: A few technologies in place for technology job roles are outdated. Technology department should look… Advice to Senior Management: IT department should have an aggressive approach to adapt to new… More

There are newer reviews on J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J. Crew CEO Mickey Drexler. All reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees.