J. Crew

www.jcrew.com

A fun workplace because I love the brand.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Roseville, MN (US)

ProsI like the work environment and the other associates and sales support as well as management are all quality people. The quality of the clothing is excellent and I love that the main focus is creating an experience for our customers that reflects J. Crew as a company.

ConsSometimes the on call system is a little frustrating when trying to plan or schedule things. There are also times when business is pretty slow, but that's common in retail.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep sales associates and sales support up to date with expectations and also with things that corporate wants to emphasize. Encouragement is also a plus!

Vert satisfied

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: Fast pace, time flies when you're on the floor. … Cons: Mall hours can be a pain Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's an absolutely, amazing company to work for.

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: The pay is really great! Competitive pay if you choose. Super friendly, relaxed… Cons: Not always busy with customers, sometimes gets slow. Clothes can be… Advice to Senior Management: So far i really enjoy working for J. Crew and plan on staying and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!