I learned so much from the departments I worked in and will carry that knowledge with me in my future career choice.

Former Employee - Home Equity Payoff Processor/Invoice Processing Analyst  in  Columbus, OH (US)
Former Employee - Home Equity Payoff Processor/Invoice Processing Analyst in Columbus, OH (US)

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great opportunity to cross train in other jobs within your current department or the ability to transfer to another department, good benefits, some offices offer daycare for the new mother to return to work quicker

Cons

I can't think of anything that I really disliked with the company for me to list as cons. Everyone's opinions are going to vary, but I can say that I really enjoyed working for the company.

Other Reviews for J.P. Morgan

very unprofessional and untrustworthy people!!!

I have been working at J.P. Morgan as an intern for less than a year

Pros

technical people are good.They do what they say.

Cons

So i had two technical interviews and was called,thru mail by priya dsouza, for an HR round (with a person named bilal ahmed)to the main office in saki vihar mumbai.
    I went to the venue.I was told by a peron named akash, that the HR is not available today.So,they took another technical round after which i was told that "HR will call you,If he doesnt call u at appropriate time,tell him the suitable time and have ur HR discussion.",in his exact words.

I waited for two days and then i followed up with the hr department.they kept telling me it will take some time.
    this continued for two weeks.after that i searched for bilal ahmed's contact no. and contacted him regarding the hr discussion which didnt happened due to his absence.

After two or three days i again called him then he said he didt have a clue if i was supposed to have a n hr interview with him.He said he will check again.
    Next day,i called him again and he told me i woudnt have got selected or he would have information on mee.

So after taking two technical and one surprise technical interview (due to the hr's absence) i was told i didnt got selected and that they dont have any info about me.

I am really frustrated and have created glassdoor account only to warn people about this unprofessional company.Unless u dont have their joining letter in hand dont assume anything.

.Ask your HR's to take the interviews if they schedule it.If its an hr it should be an HR interview and not a surprise technical interview.

Working at one of the biggest banks

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a big company and has many resources.

Cons

You are one of 250,000 people

There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!