J Sainsbury
www.j-sainsbury.co.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Friendly & helpful people, would reccomend if looking for a job!

Checkout Operator (Current Employee)
London, England

I have been working at J Sainsbury part-time for more than 3 years

ProsMost of the people I've worked with in my time there have been very friendly. The processes are straight forward. It's a great company to work for!

ConsThey're fine with given you overtime, but not when you ask for more permanent hours! They'd rather hire temps for Christmas than offer extra hours to current staff first!

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of the managers don't have a clue how to manage!

Lighting hurt my eyes as the under 10 item checkout

Checkouts (Current Employee)
Eastbourne, England

I have been working at J Sainsbury part-time for less than a year

Pros: Pros was only pay and a half on sunday and… Cons: Rude customers Customers trying to steal money from tills Bad Lighting No… Advice to Senior Management: Dont put people on the fast tills if they have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very good

General Assistant (Former Employee)
Flint, Wales

I worked at J Sainsbury full-time for more than a year

Pros: joyful,accountable,worthy, credible and good atmosphere Cons: If they got talented people who are already working and willing to… Advice to Senior Management: Try to talk with the government and try to make a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on J Sainsbury.

Worked for J Sainsbury? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J Sainsbury reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J Sainsbury CEO Justin King. All reviews posted anonymously by J Sainsbury employees.