Jamba Juice
www.jambajuice.com Emeryville, CA 5000+ Employees

Franchise owners need to watch out.

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Emeryville, CA (US)

I worked at Jamba Juice full-time for more than a year

ProsNot many pros a job, so you can pay bills. Free smoothies. People in the middle to lower end of the Company, tend to be very nice as they are in the same boat, having the go through the same things.

ConsFranchise owner's are getting a bad deal, they need to be more informed on Jamba's sourcing practices. Franchise owner's are not getting their real values worth. Jamba is so "squeezed" to save the Company from closing it's doors, that they will doing anything to keep " wall street" happy. This means getting rid of higher paid people for lower level experienced people.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat supplier's and people fairly.

I've had better jobs

Team Member (Current Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ (US)

I have been working at Jamba Juice part-time for less than a year

Pros: It's very easy, with a fun, bright environment, possibility to become a shift lead. The customers are a lot nicer than, say, coffee… Cons: Management (in my district) is not good. There are some sketchy happenings with the "uppers." Management uses swear words and provides unprofessional environment, demoralizing the… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees with respect. Grace begets grace. Training needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Flexible, college job

Team Memer (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible schedules, allows for lots of time off and is… Cons: In 4 years, with lots of managerial praise, only got 4 raises from 8.10-8.75. Lots of manager changes, so they never felt comfortable evaluating the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep customers happier, and have enough team members running your busy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Jamba Juice.

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jamba Juice CEO James D. White. All reviews posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees.