There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Good benefits but strict policies

Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Awesome benefits. You pay nothing for Jetblue flights and after 6 month you get access to all the other companies.

Cons

Very strict time management since you work from home.

Advice to Management

Be more understading

reviews filtered by
  1. Enjoyable and rewarding.

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

The staff is awesome and the flight benefits are great . I enjoy traveling and giving people the best traveling experience.

Cons

The hours are a little unpredictable and the pay could be better. It's not really a place for single parents.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Spend more time with the little people. The little people make the big person big.

2. Very positive, the best airlines in the country by far.

Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Move Team Coordinator in Boston, MA (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Our values. Safety, integrity, passion, caring and fun. Jetblue lives by them and so do we the crew members. I love the flexibility and the commitment from top management to create a healthy and pleasant work environment. They value our opinion and do their best to make us feel that we are a big contributor to our success. I am looking forward to staying with jetblue til I retire.

Cons

Expanding too fast, but the last couple of year this has been under control. There is really not many cons. The positive out weights the negative by a mile.

Advice to Management

Start looking to fly over seas. Get bigger airplanes, but stay focus. I would like to see us fly all over the world and share the jetblue experience throughout. I belive that at some point we're going to have to do it just to be able to compete.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue