Amazing Place to work

Former Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member in San Jose, CA (US)
Former Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member in San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at JetBlue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great People, Good Pay and good benefits.

Cons

None besides airport hours can change frequently.

Advice to Management

My managers were amazing.

reviews filtered by
  1. It was a great airline to work with,till CEO David Neeleman was let go and management stop caring for its employees.

Former Employee - Flight Attendant in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Flight Attendant in New York, NY (US)

I worked at JetBlue full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good destinations, you get to travel and have agreements with other airlines.you can try to make your work schedule depending on your seniority. If you work a lot of hours you can make some money to make a living.

Cons

Dishonest management, The health insurance gets higher every year. The Company does not care anymore for their employees(no loyalty to employees). The company breaks their own work rules to justify their firing of people and treat similar cases differently. The company does not treat employees equal. The company targets people that want a union which is strongly needed. Reserve flight attendants get over worked by Jetblue. You have to work a lot of flight hours to make serious money and when you do that they try to change the rules to stop you from making the money you need to make your living. Try not to make it a career because airlines come and go. Always have another job on the side or get a degree in something else while working for the airline.

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees and they will take care of the customers. That was David Neeleman's way. And it worked! Start making changes to management. Get rid of current management and middle management and do a reconstruction. Let people work the hours they need to survive in this economy. Have cheaper insurance,the airline is a Multi-billion dollar industry it can be done. Stop wasting millions of dollars to stop a union and start putting that money into employees pockets.

MEH

I have been working at JetBlue full-time

Pros

Beats not having a job

Cons

Poor health insurance, no profit sharing,

Advice to Management

Just pay me average