There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Intern

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits, Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits, Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits,

Cons

Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue", Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue", Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue"

Advice to Management

None

reviews filtered by

Growing too fast

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great place with good direction, wonderful co-workers, good vision

Cons

Upper management consisting of other airline, Creating intimidation, long hours less rest, losing focus of the internal customer. benefits

Advice to Management

Remember the employees that got the company to where it is now.

Actions Do Not Match Words

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Profitable company should remain in business for quite a while longer, especially because CEO cuts and hacks benefits to please investors. JetBlue employees are all pretty good to work with so the environment is kind.

Cons

Company leaders say whatever needs to be said to keep the employees quiet, then turn around and do whatever they want. Words do not match actions. When this company was new, we used to feel special and important but now it seems we are each just numbers.

Advice to Management

A dozen years ago, you treated us each very specially. Now it seems like we are just numbers especially with the chopped health care and limited options. Sick family members need health care coverage and you are putting money before people being self-insured and controling cost by taking from workers. Live up to your own values of caring and integrity, please. If every insurance company says a medical condition is covered and you say 'no it's not' then you are being a medical doctor not a CEO.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue