JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Actions Do Not Match Words

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsProfitable company should remain in business for quite a while longer, especially because CEO cuts and hacks benefits to please investors. JetBlue employees are all pretty good to work with so the environment is kind.

ConsCompany leaders say whatever needs to be said to keep the employees quiet, then turn around and do whatever they want. Words do not match actions. When this company was new, we used to feel special and important but now it seems we are each just numbers.

Advice to Senior ManagementA dozen years ago, you treated us each very specially. Now it seems like we are just numbers especially with the chopped health care and limited options. Sick family members need health care coverage and you are putting money before people being self-insured and controling cost by taking from workers. Live up to your own values of caring and integrity, please. If every insurance company says a medical condition is covered and you say 'no it's not' then you are being a medical doctor not a CEO.

I had an awesome time working at JetBlue, they really follow through with their values.

Marketing Intern (Former Employee) Queens Village, NY (US)

I worked at JetBlue as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lots of perks, great team, and awesome company culture. As an intern I was able to fly for free and extend that benefit to my… Cons: It doesn't seem like there are many openings or room for advancement. I would have like to be offered a position after the internship… Advice to Senior Management: Management was great, I just think they should be a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

JetBlue is a great company to work for.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flight benefits, meeting great people and employee growth Cons: My cons do not reflect my view of the company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!