John Deere

www.deere.com

Great company that treats their employees well

Supply Management Specialist (Current Employee)

Pros- Great pay and benefits, fairly easy to move up & around within the company, great relocation packages, good values, ethical, treats their employees with respect.

ConsVery process oriented - which can be a good thing. But it can also slow things down. Also sometimes it seems like it takes too many people to make one decision. A little too "metric-oriented."

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm sure this happens with many big companies, but it might help to get some insight from the people doing the day to day jobs to see how the things they implement affect employees.

Great Employer for those looking for work

Supervisor (Former Employee) Moline, IL (US)

I worked at John Deere full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, great benefits and a great working environment for… Cons: Long working hours including weekends and some 7 day weeks,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company

Engineer (Current Employee) Waterloo, IA (US)

I have been working at John Deere full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay, benefits, and work atmosphere Cons: Location I suppose, though cost of living is low. Advice to Senior Management: try to cut down on red-tape and following processes to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on John Deere.

Worked for John Deere? Contribute to the Community!