Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center

Great staff.

Interpreter (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center

ProsBayview feels like family. I enjoy coming to work everynight. For the most part its a great work environment and everyone is respectful.

ConsEmployees have to pay for parking. Salaries arent as high as you may find at the neighboring institutions. Surrounding neighborhood is not too kosher.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has its good and bad areas. Can improve in the area of employee appreciation but this is just certain departments not all most dept. due a good job making the employees feel appreciated.

Good

Baltimore, MD (US)

I have been working at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center

Pros: Good Benefits Training opportunities Teamwork Cons: Paying to park Paying to Park Advice to Senior Management: Watch RN to patient ratio Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a job.

I have been working at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center

Pros: fair pay, work schedule is consistant Cons: poor leadership, poor management style Advice to Senior Management: needs to properly train lower level supervisors No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.

Worked for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center CEO Richard G. Bennett. All reviews posted anonymously by Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center employees.