Johnson Matthey
www.jmusa.com Wayne, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work with opportunities to advance

I have been working at Johnson Matthey full-time for more than a year

ProsJM expects everyone to contribute to the sustainability culture of the company. This provides opportunities to provide input and ideas to improve each department using lean principles.

ConsOften, good ideas are overlooked by management due to urgency of other important tasks (meeting production demands, audits, etc.). Also, not everyone is on board with lean manufacturing principles which makes it very difficult to fully implement across the board.

Advice to Senior ManagementCome up with ways for technicians and lower level workers to become more involved in decision making.

Total disregard for the workforce

Process Control Engineer (Former Employee)
Wayne, PA (US)

I worked at Johnson Matthey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Starting point for new grad Cons: No value for workforce and total disregrad for worklife balance Advice to Senior Management: should put more emphasis in trying to develop a positive… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good people, strong value to employees

Global Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Johnson Matthey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very nice environment; lots of good people; the company makes… Cons: very conservative and old style; salaries are not great, although… Advice to Senior Management: management should be less conservative and tougher with some middle… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Johnson Matthey.

Worked for Johnson Matthey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Johnson Matthey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Johnson Matthey CEO Neil A. P. Carson. All reviews posted anonymously by Johnson Matthey employees.