KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,747 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great brand and intelligent colleagues, work highly varied

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than a year

ProsSenior client contacts, string brand, challenging work, varied engagements

ConsNever quite sure who the boss is (makes the decision). I have often got the client, two different partners and a service line head pulling in different directions. Very little working together across partner revenue streams.

Advice to Senior ManagementSaying your career is all up to you may sound great in theory but in practice it isolates people, supports predatory revenue behaviour, requires employees to solve the problem when it is a management problem and abrogates responsibility for employee engagement. One dimensional behaviours and OMS game playing become the norm. It also encourages personality based self promotion and the 'quiet' performers will be left behind.

Employer Friendly

Tax Executive (Current Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for less than a year

Pros: Very congenial environment to work at, Progressive and Cons: Youngest among all the Big fours Advice to Senior Management: Look for continuous improvement in terms of offshore career opportunities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: great people to work with Cons: work hours a lot ,demanding Advice to Senior Management: need to pull up their socks more More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

KPMG – Why Work for Us?

Careers with KPMG From career development to global opportunities, KPMG helps connect you to a variety of ways to build the career you've always wanted. You've worked hard. You've planned well. You've developed your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.